Strategic management is one of the most important “hard skills” in business management. In Strategic Management, you’ll learn how you can manage businesses and projects proactively with a focus on long-term strategy, rather than reacting to day-to-day hiccups.
In this training, you’ll learn about the role of strategic management in running a business, the difference between defensive and aggressive business strategies, taking a strategic position and recommending a strong business strategy.
• Strategic orientation
• Group performance targets
• Environmental analysis
• Analysis of strengths and weaknesses of the enterprise
• Internal and external analysis
• Competition strategies
• Cooperation strategies
• Setting up and managing an organization
• More Competitive Workforce
• Improved Company Performance
• Better Workforce Collaboration
• Higher Employee Morale
• Easier Succession Planning
• Making a Strategic Training Plan.
SMART Caribbean’s customized training programs are the cost-effective way for you to train employees on your schedule. The trainings minimizes the cost-per-student, reduces travel expenses, and ensures that the content is specific to your exact needs.
5 Benefits of customized Training: